226. Which is the list that contains subjects in which both the centre and the states can legislate?
A. Union list
B. State list
C. Residuary list
D. Concurrent list
227. The authority to alter the boundaries of state in India rests with
A. State government
228. The Union Government gives grants-in-aid to the states on the recommendations of the
A. Planning Commission
B. National Integration Council
C. Finance Commission
D. National Development Council
229. Which among the following is empowered to constitute Inter State Council?
A. The Parliament
B. The President
C. The National Development Council
D. The Planning Commission
230. The salary of judges during their offices can be reduced by the
A. Article 352
B. Article 356
C. Article 360
D. Article 359
Disclaimer: The Information contained in this page is a self-study of the author of assamjob.co.in and is provided only for general information purpose. I the author of assamjob.co.in tried my best to keep all the information correct and accurate but in certain case there may occur error in the questions/options/answers and so it is not to hurt the sentiment of any caste/community/tribe/religion for providing wrong info, and if so error occurs please email us at [email protected] and it will be modified to the correct one as soon as possible.