1. The small child does whatever his father was done.
A. has done
D. had done
2. You need not come unless you want to.
A. You don't need to come unless you want to
B. You come only when you want to
C. You come unless you don't want to
D. You needn't come until you don't want to
3. There are not many men who are so famous that they are frequently referred to by their short names only
D. middle names
4. The man to who I sold my house was a cheat.
A. to whom I sell
B. to who I sell
C. who was sold to
D. to whom I sold
5. They were all shocked at his failure in the competition.
A. were shocked at all
B. had all shocked at
C. had all shocked by
D. No correction required
Disclaimer: The Information contained in this page is a self-study of the author of assamjob.co.in and is provided only for general information purpose. I the author of assamjob.co.in tried my best to keep all the information correct and accurate but in certain case there may occur error in the questions/options/answers and so it is not to hurt the sentiment of any caste/community/tribe/religion for providing wrong info, and if so error occurs please email us at [email protected] and it will be modified to the correct one as soon as possible.