1. Under which of the following rules, the executive business of the government of Assam is carried out?
A. Assam Rules of Executive Business, 1968
B. Assam Rules of Executive Business, 1951
C. Assam Board of Revenue Rules, 1963
D. None of these
2. The Assam Public Health Act was published in which of the following year?
3. Who among the following was the first Prime Minister of the Assam Province?
A. Sir Syed Muhammad Saadulla
B. Gopinath Bordoloi
C. Tarun Ram Phukan
D. None of these
4. The NRC pilot project was launched in 2010 in which of the following revenue circle(s)?
A. Dispur Revenue Circle
B. Chaygaon and Barpeta Revenue Circle
C. Boko and Chaygaon Revenue Circle
D. Nagaon Revenue Circle
5. The Assam Civil Service (Class I) rules was published in which of the following year?
Disclaimer: The Information contained in this page is a self-study of the author of assamjob.co.in and is provided only for general information purpose. I the author of assamjob.co.in tried my best to keep all the information correct and accurate but in certain case there may occur error in the questions/options/answers and so it is not to hurt the sentiment of any caste/community/tribe/religion for providing wrong info, and if so error occurs please email us at [email protected] and it will be modified to the correct one as soon as possible.
Basic of computer knowledge MCQ
Indian Constitution And Politics MCQ
Assam Govt Interview TOP 100 MCQ
Assamese Grammar Part 1 (অসমীয়া ব্যাকৰণ) MCQ
Assamese Grammar Part 2 (অসমীয়া ব্যাকৰণ) MCQ
Prepositions (English Grammar ) MCQ
Change of Voice ( English Grammar)
ভাৰতীয় ইতিহাস (Indian History) MCQ
Social Science (সমাজ বিজ্ঞান) MCQ
Environmental Science (পৰিৱেশ বিজ্ঞান ) MCQ
ৰাসায়ন বিজ্ঞান (Chemistry) MCQ
© 2017-22 assamjob.co.in All rights reserved.