1. Ctrl, Shift and Alt are called .......... keys.
2. MS-Word is an example of _____
A. An operating system
B. A processing device
C. Application software
D. An input device
3. A computer cannot "boot" if it does not have the _____
C. Operating system
4. ________ is the process of dividing the disk into tracks and sectors
5. _____are attempts by individuals to obtain confidential information from you by falsifying their identity
A. Phishing trips
B. Computer viruses
C. Phishing scams
D. Spyware scams
Disclaimer: The Information contained in this page is a self-study of the author of assamjob.co.in and is provided only for general information purpose. I the author of assamjob.co.in tried my best to keep all the information correct and accurate but in certain case there may occur error in the questions/options/answers and so it is not to hurt the sentiment of any caste/community/tribe/religion for providing wrong info, and if so error occurs please email us at [email protected] and it will be modified to the correct one as soon as possible.