181. The Concurrent list in the Constitution of India was adopted from
182. The Directive Principles of State Policy in the Constitution of India was adopted from
183. The makers of the Constitution of India adopted the concept of Judicial Review from
184. Fundamental Rights are included in articles
185. Untouchability Offence Act 1955 was renamed as “The Protection of Civil Rights Act 1955” in
Disclaimer: The Information contained in this page is a self-study of the author of assamjob.co.in and is provided only for general information purpose. I the author of assamjob.co.in tried my best to keep all the information correct and accurate but in certain case there may occur error in the questions/options/answers and so it is not to hurt the sentiment of any caste/community/tribe/religion for providing wrong info, and if so error occurs please email us at [email protected] and it will be modified to the correct one as soon as possible.