161. Which of the following is not a feature of the Constitution of India?
A. It is democratic
B. it is republic
C. it is federal
D. it is Presidential
162. The word “procedure established by law” in the constitution of India have been borrowed from
163. The President of the Constituent Assembly was
A. Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad
B. Dr Rajendra Prasad
C. Sardar Vallabhai Patel
D. Dr BR Ambedkar
164. ”India that is Bharat shall be a union of states”. From which Constitution was adopted the words “union of states”?
165. The list dividing powers between union and states are given in the ------------- schedule
Disclaimer: The Information contained in this page is a self-study of the author of assamjob.co.in and is provided only for general information purpose. I the author of assamjob.co.in tried my best to keep all the information correct and accurate but in certain case there may occur error in the questions/options/answers and so it is not to hurt the sentiment of any caste/community/tribe/religion for providing wrong info, and if so error occurs please email us at [email protected] and it will be modified to the correct one as soon as possible.