11. The first capital of the Ahom was
12. The Koch coins were known as
13. The ancient name of Cachar was
14. The Sinagiri Ghar celebration was first held by
15. Who wrote 'Tungkhugia Buranji'?
A. Visheswar Baidyadhipha
B. Srinath Barbarua
C. Dutiram Hazarik
D. Kashinath Tamuli Phukan
Disclaimer: The Information contained in this page is a self-study of the author of assamjob.co.in and is provided only for general information purpose. I the author of assamjob.co.in tried my best to keep all the information correct and accurate but in certain case there may occur error in the questions/options/answers and so it is not to hurt the sentiment of any caste/community/tribe/religion for providing wrong info, and if so error occurs please email us at [email protected] and it will be modified to the correct one as soon as possible.