31. Rajopakhayan by Mushi Jay Nath Ghose is a chronicle of the
32. Srimanta Sankardeva was born in
33. The two kanai Barasi Rock inscription near Manikarneswar Hill was in
34. Badan Barphukan was the governor of
35. From whose reign was Sanskrit language used on Ahom coins?
B. Pratap Singha
C. Siva Singha
D. Rudra Singha
Disclaimer: The Information contained in this page is a self-study of the author of assamjob.co.in and is provided only for general information purpose. I the author of assamjob.co.in tried my best to keep all the information correct and accurate but in certain case there may occur error in the questions/options/answers and so it is not to hurt the sentiment of any caste/community/tribe/religion for providing wrong info, and if so error occurs please email us at [email protected] and it will be modified to the correct one as soon as possible.