86. What was the similarity among Hem Saraswati, Kaviratna Saraswati and Hari Har Bipra?
A. All were Kamrupi Spies
B. All were Kamrupi Poets
C. All were Kamrupi Priests
D. All were Kamrupi Sadagars
87. The language used in the inscription of the Koch kings was:
88. In which year the Mughals Attack Ahom Kingdom for the first time?
89. What was staple crop in ancient Assam?
90. Chandibar was the great grandfather of whom?
A. Damodar Dev
C. Madhava Dev
D. Gopal Dev
Disclaimer: The Information contained in this page is a self-study of the author of assamjob.co.in and is provided only for general information purpose. I the author of assamjob.co.in tried my best to keep all the information correct and accurate but in certain case there may occur error in the questions/options/answers and so it is not to hurt the sentiment of any caste/community/tribe/religion for providing wrong info, and if so error occurs please email us at [email protected] and it will be modified to the correct one as soon as possible.