36. Mishing peoples of Assam originally belong to ___________
37. Official Ali-A:yé-Lígang (Ali Aye Leegang) a traditional festival of Mishing people was first celebrated in______
B. Arunachal Pradesh
38. "Satsana Phi" is a folk religion of which tribe ________
B. Tai Ahom
39. Which is the Oldest Masjid in Assam?
A. Poa Mecca in Hajo
B. Panbari Masjid in Dhubri district
C. Ajan Pir Dargah in Sibsagar
D. Bor Masjid in Jayantipur, Kaliabor
40. During which century did Muslim first came to Assam?
A. 9th Century
B. 11th Century
C. 13th Century
D. 14th Century
Disclaimer: The Information contained in this page is a self-study of the author of assamjob.co.in and is provided only for general information purpose. I the author of assamjob.co.in tried my best to keep all the information correct and accurate but in certain case there may occur error in the questions/options/answers and so it is not to hurt the sentiment of any caste/community/tribe/religion for providing wrong info, and if so error occurs please email us at [email protected] and it will be modified to the correct one as soon as possible.