6. Sonowal Kacharis are descendants of the ‘Hammusa’ family belong to the ___________ of people
A. Mongolian race
B. Aethiopian race
C. Caucasian race
D. Caucasian race
7. The main deity of the Rabhas is called ________
8. The Karbis(Tibeto-Burman group) are a Patrilineal society composed of ________ major clans or Kur.
9. Peng Karkli is a traditional festival celebrated by which tribe
B. Mech Kachari
10. Rongker is a ___________ observed by the Karbi people of Assam.
A. Autumn festival
B. Harvest festival
C. Spring festival
D. Summer festival
Disclaimer: The Information contained in this page is a self-study of the author of assamjob.co.in and is provided only for general information purpose. I the author of assamjob.co.in tried my best to keep all the information correct and accurate but in certain case there may occur error in the questions/options/answers and so it is not to hurt the sentiment of any caste/community/tribe/religion for providing wrong info, and if so error occurs please email us at [email protected] and it will be modified to the correct one as soon as possible.