21. "Thamchat" is a written code which is referred to by the village elders while deciding of local nature and is possess by which tribe of the people______
B. Sarania Kachari
C. Tai Phake
22. The Deori community belongs to the __________ family of Mongoloid stock
23. The people of Deori tribe are mainly divided into _________ groups or clans
24. [ IBAKU BISU, METUWA (Two main festivals)], BIYA-LAGABA (marriage), MIDIMUMA (worships) are the religious and traditioanl festival of which community
25. Which traditional festival is also known as Nara Singha Bihu?
A. Ali- Aye- Ligang
Disclaimer: The Information contained in this page is a self-study of the author of assamjob.co.in and is provided only for general information purpose. I the author of assamjob.co.in tried my best to keep all the information correct and accurate but in certain case there may occur error in the questions/options/answers and so it is not to hurt the sentiment of any caste/community/tribe/religion for providing wrong info, and if so error occurs please email us at [email protected] and it will be modified to the correct one as soon as possible.