11. "Jambili Athon" is an extraordinary woodcraft of the of which tribe
C. Tea Tribes
D. Tai Phake
12. "Chutiya people" are the descendants of the __________ family of Mongoloid origin.
13. The original language of the Chutiyas which is known by the same name i.e. Chutiya.belong to the ___________
A. Tibeto-Burman language
C. Indo-Aryan languages
D. Indo-Iranian languages
14. Kalita is an ethnic group or a caste of Hindus belong to ____________
15. Jalia Kaibarta (Keot) originally belong to _________________
Disclaimer: The Information contained in this page is a self-study of the author of assamjob.co.in and is provided only for general information purpose. I the author of assamjob.co.in tried my best to keep all the information correct and accurate but in certain case there may occur error in the questions/options/answers and so it is not to hurt the sentiment of any caste/community/tribe/religion for providing wrong info, and if so error occurs please email us at [email protected] and it will be modified to the correct one as soon as possible.