Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Govt. of India.
Last Date: 30/09/2023.
Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Govt. of India has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 33 Young Professional Posts for deployment at various regional offices of Press Information Bureau (PIB) under Ministry of Information & Broadcasting. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here.
Ministry of Information & Broadcasting Recruitment
Name of post: Young Professional
No of posts: 33 posts [Guwahati: 2 posts]
Pay: Rs 60,000/- or Rs 50,000/-
Department: Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, Government of India
Eligibility Criteria of Ministry of Information & Broadcasting Recruitment
Age Limit: The upper Age Limit for applicants is 32 years (as on closing date of advertisement).
Educational Qualification: Master's Degree/ Diploma in Journalism/ Mass Communication/ Visual Communication/ Information Arts/ Animation & Designing/ Literature and Creative writing.
Experience: Minimum two-year work experience after Master's Degree/ Diploma, preferably in the field of Communication, designing, marketing, animation, editing and book publishing.
Language Skills: Proficiency in English and the Indian language(s) of the particular State/UT (language competency to be mentioned in resume which may be further evaluated by a written test) .
● Expertise in content writing, video editing, graphic design, journalism with a strong base in communication
● Excellent writing and editing skills, with the ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear and concise manner
● Graphic design skills, with proficiency in Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator, Canva, etc is desirable
● Proficiency in video editing software such as Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro is desirable
● Familiarity with social media platforms and best practices for creating engaging content
● Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks
How to Apply for Ministry of Information & Broadcasting Recruitment ?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these posts . They may follow below mentioned steps .
# Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
# Click on Online Application Form link .
# A new webpage will be opened.
# Enter all your personal and educational details as required .
# Upload your passport sized photograph and Date Of Birth and other required documents.
# At the end, click on submit button .
Important Dates of Ministry of Information & Broadcasting Recruitment 2023
# Starting date of submission of online application: 23rd August 2023
# Last date of submission of online application: 30th September 2023
Important Web-Links of Ministry of Information & Broadcasting Vacancy