DHE Assam Combined Merit (Degree And Master) Scholarship Scheme 2019-20: DHE, Assam Scholarship 2019-20: Combined Merit (Degree And Master). Director of Higher Education, Assam has published Scholarship notification for Combined Merit (Degree And Master) Scholarship scheme 2019-20. Online Applications [email protected] are invited from the intending students of Assam who fulfill the following general criteria for the above mentioned scholarship schemes.
Assam scholarship plays a crucial role in providing access to education to meritorious and deserving students of the state. Known as one of the seven sisterly states in the Northeast, Assam boasts a rich scenario of education for its students by imparting free and compulsory education to students up to the age of 14. Adding to this, the Government of Assam has initiated several such schemes to ensure that financial constraint does not become a hurdle in pursuing an education at school level. An Assam scholarship also aims at providing suitable financial assistance to eligible students thereby enabling them to pursue their dream academic career.
DHE, Assam Scholarship 2019-20 Combined Merit Scholarship scheme Details
QUANTUM OF FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE:
1. For degree course @ Rs. 300/- per-month
2. For PG course @ Rs. 500/- per month
1. The minimum qualifying marks to apply for the scholarship shall be
a) 60% in Higher Secondary for those who apply for Combined Merit Degree Scholarship scheme
b) 60% in General Degree (TDC) for those who apply for Combined Merit Master Degree Scholarship scheme
2. Students pursuing general Degree and Master Degree course in Arts/Science/ Commerce discipline in any recognized institution for the session 2019-2020 are eligible for the schemes.
3. The student must be a domicile of Assam (PRC document mandatory)
4. The Students must have valid (up-to-date) Bank Account in their name (Preferably in SBI) and details to be submitted alongwith the application(Bank Name, A/c Number, Branch Name, IFSC Code)
5. Scholarship shall be disbursed through DBT system to the beneficiaries.
6. The Candidate should possess the relevant qualification from any recognized Institution.
7. Selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit in all cases and also to be restricted as per budget allocation.
Intending students fulfilling the above mentioned criteria must apply online at www.directorateofhighereducation.assam.gov.in in between 12th September to 30th September 2019 and take printout after online final submission and submit it to. The Registrar/Principal/ Head of the Institution shall verify the application and submit the documents (Hard copies of online form alongwith all relevant certificates/testimonials) to Directorate of Higher Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati- 781019 under his seal and signature on or before 10th October, 2019 positively.
LIST OF THE DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED (SCANNED)
a. PRC from DC/ S.D.O. as Proof of Domicile of State of Assam (Mandatory).
b. Certificate from the Registrar/Head of the Institution in which the candidate is at present studying (Mandatory).
c. Certificate from Research Guide/ Copy of Admission receipt.
d. Final mark sheet of last qualifying examinations (i.e. U.G/ P.G).
e. Photograph and Signature of the candidate.
APPLICATIONS IN ANY FORM (SOFT COPY/ HARD COPY) WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED AFTER THE DATES STIPULATED ABOVE
For more details and the list of the selected beneficiaries will be notified in the Official Website of Director of Higher Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati www.directorateofhighereducation.assam.gov.in. The selected candidates will have to execute a bond before awarding the scholarship to the effect that the entire scholarship amount drawn by the scholar shall be refunded if he / she discontinues the research work / study during the tenure of scholarship or violate any terms and conditions of the award.
Last date: 30.09.2019